Joshbro Communications



On November 14, 2011 the Mumbai Mirror carried a rather unusual ad (shown above). It was from an ad agency called Joshbro Communications; this agency wants to recruit people.  At first glance it appears to be an ad from O&M; the ad gives a fairly detailed map showing how to reach O&M but wants job seekers to send their applications to Joshbro instead. I wondered if Joshbro’s office was located somewhere close to O&M’s office, I checked their site and found this was not the case. I found this ad bizarre, why mention O&M? How can this agency compare itself to O&M? The ad undoubtedly succeeded in drawing attention but it was of the wrong kind. I wonder why the agency did not give their own address or at least could have mentioned their website which it did not do; is the agency not proud of itself? When I checked Joshbro’s website I found that some of the work done by them for their clients were pretty good. Joshbro perhaps wanted to present a recruitment ad that would rate high on creativity but to my mind the ad proves to be rather immature and misleading.  I would invite readers to read the contents give their reactions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snickers - ‘Kyunki hunger Acche Acchon Ko Badal Deta Hai’

Pushpinder – Pushing for higher market share

MAGGI 2- Minute Mein Khushiyan